Northern Virginia Tournament Lacrosse Clubs and Clinics
GIRLS TRAVEL LACROSSE CLUBS
GIRLS LACROSSSE CAMPS, CLINICS and TRY-OUTS
George Mason University Girls Lacrosse Camp (hosted by GameBreaker) -- Open to girls ages 6-17 with half-day option for ages 6-9. Campers will learn individual stick skills, positional play, team concepts and will scrimmage daily. Plus many fun contests for great prizes!
- Dominion Liberty 2019 Summer Team Tryouts -- April 28th 3-5pm at West Potomac HS for graduation years 2021-2029. REGISTER HERE
- MADLax Spring Clinics -- fun, uptempo drills and a proven training method that starts building a passion for lacrosse in your young athlete! This programs starts March 30, 2019 and compliments AYL.
GIRLS SCOOPERS & RIPPERS CLINICS ONLY - CLICK HERE
GIRLS RIPPERS u9AA TEAM + CLINICS - CLICK HERE
- Sniper Lacrosse Spring Premier Clinic with Katie Kerrigan and Elena Romesburg -- March 30th 10am-12pm at the Field House in Chantilly. 4th-8th Grade and $60 for registration. Register by emailing email@example.com
- Virginia One Girls Lacrosse Club LLC is conducting tryouts for the 2019 Summer Season for graduating years 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, and 2025. Please use the below link to register for tryouts. The Virginia One Summer season begins approximately May 1st and concludes July 31st.
- TCL Chantily, VA Clinic -- March 30th 11:00am -12:30pm with Taylor Cummings, registration $75. If anyone is interested in attending this one, please have them email
for the registration code.
Katie Schwarzmann was a 2-time Tewaaraton Award winner at The University of Maryland and a 2-time World Champion with Team USA!
Katie will be a full-time coach all 3 days of camp!
Description: Three day commuter lacrosse camp for girls ages 7-18 of all experience levels. All positions are welcome.
Location: Evergreen Sportsplex- Leesburg, VA
Dates: July 29-31, 2019
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Early sign up discount available! See website for discount code.